Social Ecology looking for consultants

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:12/8/1999; 4:59:04 PM
Topic:Social Ecology looking for consultants

Social Ecology is a new company in the business of bringing easy to use technology to the nonprofit community, primarily through a web interface. We have a lot of projects in the works and not enough developers to do them all. We are interested in developers ready to create cutting edge applications that start with Frontier and possibly migrate to other platforms.

We have some immediate work and we expect to need a greater volume of developers starting in January and February. We are looking for developers with experience in user interaction/interface design, scripting desktop publishing systems, and integration with outside databases.

Please contact me a eric.soroos@socialecology.com

Eric