Chorus Line (IE5.5 and Manila)

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:12/14/1999; 9:26:58 AM
Topic:Anthem Screenshot

I'm working on an HTML Applications (HTA) for Manila.

<http://weblogs.userland.com/ontheweb/1999/12/13>

With IE5.5, the toolbar can float on top of the IFRAME showing the page and I'm going to see if I can use this new contentEditable property. Basically, it's inline editing of an object. There's an example in the document below for IE5.5 users. And the example uses accelerator keys (so you can CTRL-B to bold while editing).

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/contenteditable.asp>