Re: Charlie Wood Opts Out

Author:erik
Posted:12/14/1999; 4:17:44 PM
Topic:Charlie Wood Opts Out

Dave, I agree with you...

but to be fair, I think you should also be bringing up the graphic treatment of oh-so-many-websites and products these days which are using red, black, and white in very heavy quantities. I see the connection and avoid using those colors because I'm a graphic designer and student of history, but it seems like the persons who designed them don't.

erik