Re: How to start WAPping

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/20/1999; 3:45:11 AM
Topic:How to start WAPping

I saw a report on 60 Minutes last nite about the Finish obsession with cell-phones. They were doing everything with their phones (not quite) -- buying soft drinks and golf balls, sending and receiving text messages. I'm sold (I think) although I imagine the next thing is going to be a keyboard and a larger screen.

When you say it's impossible to over-emphasize the oppty for Frontier in the WAP space, what would be the logical next step? In the US we're behind on this, but I'm in the US. Should we get a cellphone for Andre Radke, who is a UserLander who works in Bonn?

If you were me, what would the first step be?