Getting going -- Top 10 list

Author:Kevin Miller
Posted:12/21/1999; 12:40:45 PM
Topic:Getting going -- Top 10 list

I've been able to do a couple of things with Manilla, and have welcomed the sites on userland.com as a source of idea for useful things to do with Manilla/Frontier 6.1.

Here's something that would be extremely useful to me, and might show of some of the features of Manilla (e.g., surveys). That would be something like a "Top 10 List of things you can do with Manilla." This could consist of links to examples and descriptions. Readers could rate them and the list could dynamically re-sort itself.

I realize that this would require some kind of moderation (I don't know enough to volunteer), but I think it's something that could be extremely useful to us newbies. Whether it's useful enough to justify the work, I can't evaluate.

Therefore let me also open the discussion about what kinds of things people have found this software to be useful for...