New Guy needs scripting info :-)

Author:Randall Edmonston
Posted:12/21/1999; 2:36:01 PM
Topic:New Guy needs scripting info :-)

Hello All, I am a Network Manager at a Telecom Co. and I am interested in learning how to write scripts. I would like to know if there is a location on the web that will teach me the basics of writing scripts. I understand that there are several scripting languages but if there is one in particular that would be best for me start with that would be fine. Thanks,

Randall