Re: Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:12/22/1999; 12:52:49 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

About today's Mozilla - It's a huge leap up from m11. I really recommend if you have been holding back on trying out mozilla until now (Dave?) that you give this one a go.

It installs without overriding any of your existing browsers. (Providing you install to a fresh directory)

I'm basing my open sourced xul front end to manila on M12.

M12 is almost 'dogfood' (dogfood means that more than 50% of the engineers use it more than 50% of the time.) Dogfood comes from the term "eat your own dogfood" - meaning that before it gets to beta, it's got to be 'dogfood'.