Re: WML dynamically served out of Frontier

Author:Nicholas Riley
Posted:12/22/1999; 8:51:45 PM
Topic:WML dynamically served out of Frontier

at http://virtuacom.com/wap you can download a fine WAP-emulator for WinOS and PalmOS

If you've got a Mac and feel left out, WAPman seems to be working fine in the Palm OS Emulator, I was able to browse to the above Web site by turning on "Redirect NetLib calls to host TCP/IP".

Whoops. Looks like I somehow got a cookie for an old email address of mine... need to sign out and fix this, but I can't do anything with this message.

I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times today, but I'd just like to join in my thanks for EditThisPage.Com. I'm really looking forward to putting some time in developing a nice site over the holidays - lots of pictures of food, family and friends, and writing about them too.

--Nicholas