Re: Make Frontier/Manila answer on different IP

Author:Evan Williams
Posted:12/22/1999; 6:21:33 PM
Topic:Make Frontier/Manila answer on different IP

Okay, I mostly followed you, but I'm not quite there yet.

I followed the instructions on the "How to Serve .wsf Pages from IIS" page until step 4. I'm not sure what it means by "install FrontierGetsEverything.dll." How/where do I install the DLL? Does that mean register it? That doesn't seem to work.

I'm also unsure about your step #4. In the ISAPI filter list, all I see is a place for a single name and dll for each filter. I'm not sure how to translate that to "Setup to ISAPI filter (frontier.dll) with the 'frontierGetsEverything.dll'."

So, I installed an ISAPI filter, called frontier, pointing to frontierGetsEverything.dll. That seems to do something, but now I just get 404s when I try to access the site.

I notice iisFrontier.dll has not been used anywhere. The instructions just told me to copy it to my scripts directory.

Thanks for your help.

Confused,
Evan