Re: My Userland Affiliate

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:12/23/1999; 6:20:38 AM
Topic:My Userland Affiliate

It would be good to have somewhere the channel number in addition to the name in the various channel lists. I think all the ways of including channels in pages require the channel number, but it can be hard to find that number.

I was in a hurry yesterday and just wanted to get the word out, but the previews now work and include the channel ID, e.g.

http://www.wc.cc.va.us/services/news/preview.asp?c=1271

I'm interested in what people want in their feed. How about just

's,

s and lots of style classes?

David