Re: EditThisPage Free -- Why?

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:12/23/1999; 6:27:55 AM
Topic:EditThisPage Free -- Why?

It makes lots of sense, I think. Don't forget that there is still a time limit for signing up, so you're looking at just the ones created so far. At that point, Dave has a showcase for his technology that enables him to sell more copies of Frontier and sell the concept which creates more of a market in general. In other words, I would see Blogger benefitting from this move. It creates demand.

David