Re: Reached end of file

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:12/27/1999; 1:07:42 PM
Topic:Reached end of file

Hey Mark,

Try following this procedure for each of the root files you mention. Substitute your file names where appropiate. I'd hold onto the original files in a safe location for a short while until you are sure the new files work OK.

On a few occasions I've had files that would open and close no problemo, but when working deep within the ODB or saving a copy of it, error messages would show up.

Get back to us if you need more help.

Toodle-loooooooo............
Thomas