Re: Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Scott Hanson
Posted:12/27/1999; 1:02:58 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

News of a baby being born on Scott Hanson's website. I was just getting the feeling of family, as I was catching up on my favorite WLM sites. Can't get much more familiar than this!

Thanks, Dave. for your well wishes, and for the opportunity to use EditThisPage. My EditThisPage site has been a wonderful place to keep my family and friends in the US informed about our pregnancy, especially for my parents, who only first got a PC and connected to the Internet a month ago. I haven't felt so close to them since we came to Germany 10 years ago.

Then again, I'm probably still high on 'new baby' hormones. Ever have the feeling that every pop song you hear on the radio was written and sung just for you? That's how I'm feeling today!