Re: The name "url" is not defined?

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:12/28/1999; 6:43:43 PM
Topic:Problems registering?

Sure can. Here's the gen...

The HTML page is at http://web.webwerks.co.nz/

The XML is at http://web.webwerks.co.nz/xml/scriptingnews2.xml

I submitted the above URL at http://aggregator.userland.com/register

The message I got was "Ooooops! There was a problem reading or parsing your XML file. Here's the error message. Can't evaluate the expression because the name "url" hasn't been defined."

There are two things I think can be ruled out: failure to read the file from my server (I've watched your server grabbing it from mine) and some kind of syntax error in the XML (xml.compile is happy with it, at least).

If there's anything else I can tell you, let me know.

Thanks for your patience,

AD