Re: The name "url" is not defined?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/6/2000; 12:31:55 PM
Topic:Problems registering?

OK, I've been working for two days trying to track this down. I finally got it to reproduce on my workstation.

Found it

One of the channels didn't have a URL. How did this happen? I have no idea.

There's only one. The channel was registered on 12/20/99. Basically registering new channels has been broken since then.

I'm going to fix the errant channel and get it working, and then we should once again be able to register channels on My.UserLand.

Yup

The Registration page works once again.

All is happy in UserLand.

"curly"