bookmarks?

Author:Brett Bourne
Posted:12/30/1999; 6:51:21 AM
Topic:bookmarks?

I hit the bookmark link and entered a few, would be very helpful to me as well (scripting news has been my "home" page for many months).

but, after hitting submit and looking around I don't see any bookmarks!?! I'm logged in, what have I missed?

OK, so now (2 minutes later) they show up in some places - still confused

I'll just chill for a few minutes, on www.scripting.com the bookmarks show up, but are not active links, and are in a different format from the news.userland.com page (the other place where they show and are links)