Re: Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Author:Roger Turner
Posted:1/6/2000; 5:47:37 AM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

...everyone should be able to see the role our DG plays. It's mostly for the production team.

Wiki is an ETP-like DG -- see WhyWikiWorks, WhyWikiWorksNot, DocumentMode, and ThreadMode.

There is a brief discussion at www.takeitoffline.com (JimGirard's excellent summary starts "I took a look at Wiki, and I've decided it's the first truly new concept I've seen on the Web").

inetgroup.editthispage.com is a Wiki-ish Manila site.

ISTM that Wiki's relative avoidance of special purpose tools (next/prev/reply links, chronological sorts, etc) enables an evolutionary process leveraging our most powerful tool -- human language.