Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/5/2000; 3:30:05 PM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Reviewing the feature requests for Manila, consistently near the top are requests for improvement of the design of discussion group user interface. We get lots of comments about what people don't like, but it would also be helpful to get pointers to interfaces people *do* like.

Say what you like about the interface, and tell us what you don't like (so we can focus on the good stuff).

We're having a full-week planning meeting next week, and this is something I want to get educated on before we make decisions on what to do or not do.

Thanks for your help.