Re: iReview needs a Mac

Author:Luke Tymowski
Posted:1/6/2000; 6:52:34 AM
Topic:iReview needs a Mac

Does that really work??

Yes. But you have to have reverse IP working on your DNS server. I believe they look up the physical (street, city, country, etc.) address stored in the whois database.

But it's expensive, so I don't understand why they're doing it. I can see MS or Netscape having to do it to ensure that you're not sitting in Iraq and trying to download the 128-bit version of IE.