Re: iReview needs a Mac

Author:leehinde@hdind.com
Posted:1/6/2000; 4:38:04 PM
Topic:iReview needs a Mac

RE: "And clicking a button on the "iDisk" page, your iDisk drive will be mounted. Sounds very familiar to you right -- Yes, they steal the "Edit in Frontier" concept from you. If you have patented it, you can sue them for this :-) "

Before iDisk, I could log into my OS X server using the Chooser via IP. That's all that's going on.

I don't think the iTools stuff is a matter of making the web proprietary. I think it's a matter of taking advantage of the internet. To paraphrase - it's the network, stupid.

Apple is leveraging OS 9. iTools is for OS 9 users, just like parts of this Site are for Frontier owners.