Re: What's going on with SOAP and XML-RPC lately?

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:1/7/2000; 7:01:04 AM
Topic:What's going on with SOAP and XML-RPC lately?

The XML-RPC spec is 3 pages long and clearly written.
As a relatively inexperienced programmer, I was able to come up with my ASP implementation.

The SOAP spec is 25 pages long and poorly written. I've printed it, but not got much beyond that.

I think that's why not much is happening. I'm also thinking that MS must be working on their own implementation surely.

David