Re: Openness of Internet vs. iTools

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:1/7/2000; 10:25:03 AM
Topic:Openness of Internet vs. iTools

You'd get a situation where many different sites jealously guarded their content; the users of any given site could "use the whole web" except that most of the web would be locked up behind proprietary walls.

I can see that. However, the homepages that iTools users create ARE accessible over the web, aren´t they? Same goes for iReviews generated and iCards sent.

So the information and the access to it is open. Only the way to create them stays proprietary. As for iDisk, I don´t think everybody should have access to my stuff there... ;-)

Cheers,

Oliver.