Re: Now it makes more sense

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/7/2000; 10:26:57 AM
Topic:Now it makes more sense

I suspect it is also major infrastructure building. Getting the next MacOS update could be *tons* easier if Apple could just put an alias to the new update in your iDisk volume - double click and you are updating. (Hell, they can even stuff it in there to show on your desktop)

I don't get it, why is that easier than clicking on a link in the web browser?