Re: iReview needs a Mac

Author:Jeff Imig
Posted:1/7/2000; 10:33:14 AM
Topic:iReview needs a Mac

"Plus, say you do have an OS 9 box, and you use Mac.com for your email. " If you have Win at work, Macs at home, or vice versa, what are you " supposed to do about getting your mail when you're on the "wrong" " platform? Sort of goes against the whole platform-neutral bent of " the 'Net!!"

Isn't the mac.com email a standard POP account? If so I'ld think you could access it from any client. Has anyone tried this and failed? I'ld like to know.

Same for web access... are you saying non-Mac clients can't see this:

http://homepage.mac.com/magician/album.html ??? Let me know, please.

Jeff.