Re: A feature coming in MSIE

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:1/10/2000; 11:51:26 AM
Topic:A feature coming in MSIE

This is what I had working in my tiny demo HTML Application for IE5. Since it would require server changes, I basically had it doing WIZZY editing of a local file and posting those changes to the server... so it takes the place of the edit form on the homepage with a WIZZY-editable bodyText.

The only thing that might require some custom handling are images...

Reference:
Chorus Line (IE5.5 and Manila): <http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$13630> (December 14, 1999)