Re: A feature coming in MSIE

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/10/2000; 12:26:33 PM
Topic:A feature coming in MSIE

I downloaded and installed MSIE 5.5 so I could try out this feature but I found it very confusing. I guess we need to set up a special server to really try this out.

BTW, they changed the way the audio feedback works in MSIE 5.5, and I find this very disconcerting. Why do they screw around with this stuff! I hate it. It used to make the sound when I click on the link, now it makes the sound when the new page displays. I feel like my whole body is leaning the wrong way. Yuck!!