Re: Is it the 1930's again? Cradle rocking.

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/10/2000; 12:33:26 PM
Topic:Is it the 1930's again? Cradle rocking.

Who is going to put up the first Campaign2000 ETP site?

It's been done! I pointed to McCain's Navy this morning.

As I did it, I thought, we *have* to make sure that either Bradley or McCain get nominated, so we have some choice this time around.

I also feel sorry for Gore and Bush. Both are children of politicians. What kind of truth did they get growing up? I think it's so unfair for us all to expect Gore to be a genuine human being. How could he possibly be? OTOH, I expect more of McCain and Bradley and have been impressed, esp in the last few days, with the way McCain has stood his ground in light of the challenges coming at him.

Anyway, Phil, I totally concur that Manila to the People is the right idea. I'm now devising ways to have more than a million new Manila sites this year. And the world is being receptive to the idea. Ye-hi.

One more thing, Lance Knobel is the reason I'm going to Davos. He's a Scripting News regular. You'd be amazed at some of the other people we've attracted, I always am. This weekend an incredible email came my way, changed my whole life. Can't wait to tell you about it.