Re: A feature coming in MSIE

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:1/10/2000; 12:35:51 PM
Topic:A feature coming in MSIE

Well if you have images in your bodyText, with current versions of Manila, it's converted to the text name (ie. "test") inside the home page form or on the Edit this Page form.

If you want to keep the placeholder for that image in the bodyText, I think it would have to be with the text name because if you have the picture in the body Text I'm not sure if it returns anything when it's posted to the server by default.

Maybe you could do some client-side processing of the text/images with JavaScript before you post the changes.