Re: Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/12/2000; 11:07:46 AM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Could you post the code on Samples.UserLand.Com?

We want this in the main Manila distribution, by posting it publicly, with a how-to, we can learn right alongside all the other Manila hosters. We're not the only ones hosting Manila sites, and I feel this is the best way to get leverage.