Re: scriptingNews outline for 1/12/00

Author:Dave Winer

The content of "Scripting News" will be mirrored in this DG as it was in the past. It was a tiny little bit of XML-RPC code on the new server, and a new RPC handler on the legacy server (this machine) and they're in synch. Rather than move the Avantgo versions I left them where they are. This is a small side-benefit.

The thing I continue to like about "XML-RPC" is that the easy things are ridiculously easy. It was a tiny little bit of code, really just a warmup project.