Seattle FUG Meeting 1-25-00

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:1/12/2000; 9:18:53 PM
Topic:Seattle FUG

January Seattle Frontier Users' Group Meeting

Michael Gilbert will be hosting the January Seattle Frontier Users' Group meeting at his apartment on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, January 25th at 7pm. E-mail me (seafug@soroos.net) or Michael (mcg@halcyon.com) for an RSVP and directions.

On tap for the meeting will be a demo of one of Socialecology's projects (The stuff that Michael and I have been working on). I'm not sure which project we're going to demo yet, but there will be something.

Comments and other items from the previous meetings are archived at The Seattle FUG Page

eric