Amsterdam is possible...

Author:Jonathan
Posted:1/13/2000; 2:31:44 AM
Topic:Live session in Europe?

although I've got no idea at the moment what the possibilities are regarding available space, cost, the availability of presentation equipment etc. We don't have the space... :( During WWW9 might be easier.

The WWW9 site isn't clear about where the keynotes will take place, but the exhibition held in conjunction with it will be hosted by the RAI International Exhibition & Congress Centre, so that's probably where.

It might be possible to get some space at the RAI during WWW9, maybe using one of the auditoriums when it isn't used for keynotes...

How may people do you want to fit in there?

HTH
Jonathan