Live session in Europe?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/11/2000; 11:32:39 AM
Topic:Live session in Europe?

I'm still looking for a place to do a live session in Europe. Thursday February 4 looks like the ideal day. London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome? I'm pretty open.

The setup is classroom style, a projector and computer, a lavelier mike and a hand-held mike. Water. A building that's accessible to the public. 2-3 hours. Well-behaved but loud people with big ideas. A way to meet all the people who do websites and have something they want to talk about.

If you can help organize a session somewhere in Europe on the 4th or 5th, please post a response here.