Re: Fighting Back for the Mac™

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/13/2000; 8:10:28 AM
Topic:Now it makes more sense

Oh I get it. I had the same disconnect when this idea first popped up. Here's the deal. People write apps in JavaScript that run in the web browser and want to communicate with a server via XML-RPC. I don't do that myself, but others do, or want to, or think it would be cool. So therefore they put XML-RPC support into the browser. Maybe they Get something I don't. Live and let live. Your mileage may vary. Namaste y'all. You get the idea.