Pike is already the name of a scripting language

Author:Jeffrey Baker
Posted:1/15/2000; 9:36:10 AM
Topic:Pike is already the name of a scripting language

Dave & crew,

I've been reading your teasers regarding Pike. I gather that this is the code name of the next version of Frontier. I thought I would let you know that Pike is already the name of a scripting language. The Pike language is primarily used in conjuction with the Roxen Challenger web server. Their website is http://www.pike-community.org/

I don't really see anything controversial, but I thought I would let you know. I think there might be some rumbling if the official name of the product is Pike.

Regards, Jeffrey