Re: 100 websites that will change the world

Author:vpd2@cornell.edu
Posted:1/16/2000; 10:56:51 AM
Topic:100 websites that will change the world

its a nice thought. look at web demographics--who's being reached by this democracy--if the web can facilitate access to those that traditionally have been shut out, then great, but i don't see it happening yet.

BTW--what are those people in davos intrested in. its interesting how much emphasis there is on leaders in business and politics meeting--I might be a little strange on this point, but I'd like it better if they were as far apart as possible, or if these unofficial sessions like davos had some public accountability. how is this different from lobbying?