pc-outline printer configurations

Author:Edward Smith
Posted:1/19/2000; 7:39:57 AM
Topic:pc-outline printer configurations

I have been using pc-outline for some years now in graduate school to organize thoughts, take notes, etc. Recently, I purchased a new, cheap printer - the Lexmark Z11 - I cannot seem to configure pc-outline to print on it... I am a novice at most computer applications, so am probably doing something really stupid - the version I am using dates from 1988.

Thanks, Ted Smith