Re: Flash does anti-aliasing

Author:Matt Kerner
Posted:1/22/2000; 10:15:18 AM
Topic:Flash in Manilla?

I'm not too familiar with Flash. I've just played with it a little bit. I mainly don't do anything more than animation. I'm still exploring the types of connections available to the plug-in.

The one way I know would work is to use Generator. It could create either a .swf or a .gif/.jpg file. I'm looking into it's hooks right now.

You could also try to import the data into flash at runtime. This is the option I'm playing with now.

I mainly program in Director. For it to work all I would need is a url I could call that returned nothing but the story content in html.

An XML interface is also an option. What type of an XML interface does manilla support? Is there documentation anywhere?