Flash in Manilla?

Author:Chris Blackall
Posted:1/22/2000; 12:10:58 AM
Topic:Flash in Manilla?

There has been some discussion in the past about the Macromedia Flash format. Has Userland thought about supporting Flash (.swf) in addition to GIF and JPEG in Manilla?

I'm wondering what would be the pros and cons of supporting Flash in Manilla?

By the way, I've just started building my Manilla site (topicmap.editthispage.com) and its a great service.

Thanks Dave and Userland!