Re: Flash does anti-aliasing

Author:Michael Zajac
Posted:1/22/2000; 4:12:26 PM
Topic:Flash in Manilla?

In addition to MSIE, the MacOS already has anti-aliased text system-wide. I wonder if it's planned for Windows 2000 too?

Pixel-accurate positioning and sizing, on the other hand, could be a real boon. I've been looking forward to proper CSS support in the browsers.

I've been hearing that CSS support in MSIE 5 and Mozilla is good. What are the advantages of Flash over CSS?