Re: editthispage.com sites as education tool...

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:1/23/2000; 6:28:18 PM
Topic:editthispage.com sites as education tool...

Another interesting feature of this site is the "tell a friend" feature, where you can email multiple folks and tell them about this specific story/notes. It's useful I'd imagine if you are taking a class and you wanted to tell your classmates about it - as well as "gather" them together to use the discussion area.

I also noticed a live "chat" facility here.