about choosing an interface

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:1/31/2000; 8:35:16 AM
Topic:about choosing an interface

I remember a few days ago being asked to choose an interface for a specific feature of a website - and it got me thinking. What if there was a way to abstract the "feature" from the "interface" such that I could choose one of a number of interfaces. There are a growing number of applications which do this - just look at http://www.skinz.org which shows off many people's creative work on trying to improve user interfaces. It would be great if someone came up with a way to make website features "skinnable".