Bug in html.getImageData()?

Author:Jacob Savin
Posted:1/31/2000; 4:39:49 PM
Topic:Bug in html.getImageData()?

I just found what I believe to be a bug in html.getImageData().

The line that reads:

local (flSubFolders = html.getPref ("imageFolderSubtables"))

should probably read:

local (flSubFolders = html.getPref ("imageFolderSubtables", pageTable))

As it stands, I can't get image data for an image nested in a subtable from a page that has the pref imageFolderSubtables set to false, even if I build a pageTable that has imageFolderSubtables set to true, and pass that into html.getPref().

I assume this is a bug. No?