next layer in xml-rpc?

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:2/2/2000; 10:07:56 AM
Topic:next layer in xml-rpc?

I was thinking more about interfaces and such and it occurred to me that it would make an interesting conversation to talk about the next layer on top of the current one for manila and rpc. Meaning, that the same way you have DOM1 and DOM2 which builds on one another, it would be cool to have RPC commands like "get page" or "show discussion" which are higher level calls.

I could imagine doing something like "get page" and then taking that whole page info and passing it into Flash Generator to build a flash version of a manila site...