Re: This is the way we do things in America

Author:Michael Zajac
Posted:2/5/2000; 11:03:48 AM
Topic:This is the way we do things in America

My brother still occasionaly tells the story of an English-speaker he met many years ago, while in Germany. The man was a native, but learned to speak German in Georgia, USA.

A heavy southern drawl, overlaid on the German accent that Dave so enjoys. It would be a treat to hear.