Re: This is the way we do things in America

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:2/5/2000; 3:00:00 PM
Topic:This is the way we do things in America

During a taxi ride in Chicago a few years ago, I was treated to a young Jamacian woman driver who spoke English in the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. I mentioned to her that she should be a professional speaker.

Sometimes hearing one's own native tongue in a different accent, is really nice. :-)