Re: CMS Perl module HTML::Mason

Author:Adam Vandenberg
Posted:2/10/2000; 4:50:46 PM
Topic:CMS Perl module HTML::Mason

I'd be interested in hearing what sorts of things that Mason lets you do to componentize that ASP doesn't.

Though I suspect that its the same thing that makes me like Perl/Python over ASP: ASP just doesn't have any interesting libs in the box. To do extensions (like, say HTTP) you need to wrapper up a COM object. Makes for slow prototyping.