Re: RSS Tools for less-then-advanced people?

Author:Simon Dick
Posted:2/16/2000; 6:26:35 AM
Topic:RSS Tools for less-then-advanced people?

There are others as well. At www.perlxml.com there are two links that should be of interest. One is for an RSS editor, and the other for a portal that can display RSS feeds. I am doing a similar thing to yourself, in that I have used these tools to create a portal for my department as my final year project. The code is not too difficult to modify for your requirements, and most if fairly self explanatory.

Also the editor is browser based to make things easier.