Re: Manila Express

Author:Matt Jadud
Posted:2/18/2000; 10:57:30 AM
Topic:Manila Express for Mac - will this help?

I have some questions, though, about Manila Express... where are all those passwords going? If I want to point Express at my own Manila site/server... do those passwords get stored at Userland? Are they on my machine? Are they somehow associated with the cookie at my end?

In short: how far can I trust this app? Can I run my own Express server on my Manila server?

Lots of questions...

Thanks, matt