Re: Shitty software & Web applications

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/18/2000; 4:23:02 PM
Topic:Shitty software & Web applications

Making shitty software is an essential part of making better software.

I am getting all kinds of ideas for improving Manila Express, but I never could have gotten those ideas without having *used* it, and even more so, to have other people use it.

We're at the point in the evolution of Manila where the next steps are totally obvious. That's why we've had so many hits just this week.

BTW, we have another one for tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

";->"